Everything you need for the start with RobPathRec and RoboDK:
- RobPathRec Starter Kit contains:
- RobPathRec Teach Pen – 1x
- USB Dongle for the RobPathRec Teach Pen – 1x
- Base station V2.0 – 2x
- Power adapter for the base station – 2x
- Data cable / power cable for the RobPathRec Teach Pen – 1x
- Ball heads for the alignment of the base stations – 2x
- Magnetic foots for the ball heads – 2x
- RobPathRec App
- 30 days RobPathRec license with 50% discount
- RoboDK Offline Simulation Software with 50%discount
Minimum system requirements for RoboDK:
- Operating System: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit version), Mac OS (64 bit), Ubuntu 16 or Ubuntu 18 (64 bit).
- Memory: 2 GB minimum. Recommended 4 GB or more.
- Graphics Configuration: A minimum 1024×768 pixel resolution display. The graphics driver should support OpenGL 3.0 or later. Graphics cards with hardware accelerated OpenGL including internal memory are recommended.
- Hard Disk Drive Space: 40 GB, 1 GB free.
- Mouse: 2-button (minimum), 3-button or 2-button with middle mouse wheel is recommended.
- Internet: Internet connection to activate Network licenses (default licenses). Firewalls should not block ports 80 & 443 (Network licenses only).
Additional requirements for the RobPathRec app:
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590/AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better. Dual Core CPU with Hyper-Threading.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or better. OpenGL3 or better must be supported
- DirectX11 compatible graphics card – we recommend to use a dedicated graphics card for better performance.
- At least 6GB of free space on drive C:\ (cannot be installed to other drives)
- OS: Windows 10. ATTENTION: Win 11 is not supported yet!
- RoboDK: 18.104.22.168 or newer installed to C:\RoboDK
- Internet connection for activating and validating the license
- 1x USB 2.0